Tri-County Gear's Dana 60-2 heavy duty rear axle is the perfect upgrade for your Jeep CJ*/YJ/TJ or LJ, or as a replacement for your bent or broken rear axle. This is a complete rear axle assembly built to 60 3/4" WMS - WMS.
- A standard pinion Dana 60-2 center section with 2.75 x 1.25 axle tubes
- Your choice of gear ratio
- Dana Spicer 1310 yoke (other options available)
- Detroit Locker (other carrier options available)
- Heavy duty differential cover
- Heavy Duty bearing caps
- Timken bearings
- Ford style disc brakes
- 35 spline semi-float Chromoly axle shafts (40 spline upgrade available)
- Axles will accept either 5 on 4.5 or 5 on5.5 bolt pattern (other options available)
- All new wheel studs and 1/2" x 20 thread hardware
This housing is built from a true Dana Spicer 60-2 housing using all new parts by Tri-County Gear. We have literally built hundreds of these rear ends and run them in many of our customer's Jeeps as well as our own. This axle is perfect for running 35" and larger tires, and will give you the confidence to put your Jeep in some tight spots knowing your rear axle is not going to fail. Truly one of the great upgrades for your Jeep and a great price.
This axle is complete and ready to use with the exception of leaf spring pads or brackets. You can add brackets or pads to fit your application, or you can work with Tri-County Gear to install the brackets or pads your application requires.
At Tri-County Gear we stock a wide range of Dana 60 parts and components, so please contact us if you are looking for parts to complete your axle build.
*For customers that wish to run a wide track rear axle with an offset pinion.